Welcome to Coinjock Creek Farm and Market.
194 Maple Rd., Maple, NC 27956
- approximately 14 miles south of the Moyock;
- approximately 6 miles south of NC 34 / NC 168 intersection in Sligo, NC;
- approximately 2.5 miles south of the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry;
- approximately 2.4 miles north of the NC 168 / US 158 intersection in Barco, NC;
VEGGIE BUCKS are our prepaid gift certificates which can be used to purchase vegetables at our farm stand, at the Waterfront Market, at our mobile market, or at the time of your Veggie Box deliveries.
We use funds from the pre-purchase of vegetables to finance farm operations and expansion. Our current project may be viewed on youcaring.com : https://www.youcaring.com/coinjockcreek
Thank you to everyone who has bought VEGGIE BUCKS in support of our project. We now have over $2000 toward our goal.
Remember, if everyone of the 1,200 people who "Like" our Farm Page on Facebook Facebook would purchase just $10 - $20 worth of VEGGIE BUCKS, we would surpass our project goal and be able to turn this beautiful old house into a showcase of our rural agricultural heritage!
Please consider purchasing your Veggie Bucks today via our You Caring page, or PM me for details on how to purchase at the farm or at the Downtown Waterfront Market?
We're not asking for donations - we are asking you to pre-purchase gift certificates which may be used to buy vegetables from our local farm and support local agriculture.
Please share this with all of your friends!Return to Top of Page
We have an honor table style farm stand located on the roadside under the old cedar tree at the farm address above.
The table is self service with produce being restocked daily. Please remember the following about the honor table:
- Please bring exact change for your items. Due to recent theft of our honor jar, all money for produce purchased will be placed in a locked box, instead of a jar which allowed customers to make change for themselves.
- Items such as beans, eggs and other goods requiring refrigeration will be placed in a cooler on the table
- In the event that you need service, we are usually somewhere around the farm during the day - you may try to contact us via cell phone, or look for a white van or tan truck in the vicinity
The "Veggie Box" is our unique turn on the traditional CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Share. Veggie Boxes are a Vegetable Subscription Service based on your unique needs and budget. To sign up for our weekly email notifications about Veggie availability and our Vegetable Subscription Service, complete this form Return to Top of Page
We are one of the anchor farmers at the at the Downtown
Waterfront Market in Elizabeth City.
This market is held every Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm from May through October at the Mariner's Wharf Waterfront Park on South Water Street.
You can also find them on Facebook
The Elizabeth City Downtown Waterfront Market starts the first weekend in May (Saturday, May 4, 2013). Keep an eye out on this page for announcements, or visit their website at: http://www.downtownwaterfrontmarket.com/Return to Top of Page