Welcome to Coinjock Creek Farm and Market.
Our farm is located at 194 Maple Rd., Maple, NC 27956
- approximately 14 miles south of the Moyock;
- approximately 6 miles south of NC 34 / NC 168 intersection in Sligo, NC;
- approximately 2.5 miles south of the Currituck-Knotts Island ferry;
- approximately 2.4 miles north of the NC 168 / US 158 intersection in Barco, NC;
Honor Table / Farm Stand
We have an honor table style farm stand located on the roadside under the old cedar tree at the farm address above.
The table is self service with produce being restocked daily. Please remember the following about the honor table:
- Please bring exact change for your items. Due to recent theft of our honor jar, all money for produce purchased will be placed in a locked box, instead of a jar which allowed customers to make change for themselves.
- Items such as beans, eggs and other goods requiring refrigeration will be placed in a cooler on the table
- In the event that you need service, we are usually somewhere around the farm during the day - you may try to contact us via cell phone, or look for a white van or tan truck in the vicinity
"Veggie Box" Deliveries
The "Veggie Box" is our unique turn on the traditional CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) Share. Veggie Boxes are a Vegetable Subscription Service based on your unique needs and budget. For more information on the Vegetable Subscription Service, complete this form
Elizabeth City Downtown Waterfront Market
We are one of the anchor farmers at the at the Downtown
Waterfront Market in Elizabeth City.
This market is held every Saturday, 9 am - 1 pm from May through October at the Mariner's Wharf Waterfront Park on South Water Street.
You can also find them on Facebook
Holiday Craft and Gift Shows
With the end of the market season, we will be participating in several Holiday Gift Shows during November and December:
The Holly Days Gift Show
Sponsor: the Camden Women's Club
Where: Camden Intermediate School on NC Hwy 343 North in Camden, NC
When: Saturday Nov 2, 10 am to 5 pm and Sunday Nov 3 12 pm to 5 pm