We take the threat of Coronavirus / CoViD-19 seriously. In handling fruit and vegetables, from picking, packing and delivery, we have implemented the following sanitation/dsinfecting practices:
- We frequently wash our hands for the prescribed 20 second interval: at the beginning of our day; every hour during the day; after restroom breaks; and after lunch breaks.
- We wear nitrile/latex gloves while picking, handling, packing and delivering fruit and veggies. Anytime gloves are subjected to interpersonal interactions, gloves are discarded / replaced.
- We wear masks while handling and packing fruit and veggies, to prevent contamination.
- We wear protective white gowns over our personal clothes to limit the possibility of cross contamination.
- We maintain a safe distance of six feet or more between each other, while working in the fields, picking, handling and packing fruit and produce.
- We routinely clean, sanitize, and disinfect any surfaces with which we, our fruit and produce, and our packing boxes come into contact. in our packing room with
- We monitor our health, particular temperature and symptoms, and the health of those around us. Anyone suspected
The safety of both our customers and farm family is very important to us. Thank you for trusting us with your food purchase and delivery.